801 SOUTH MIAMI AVENUE MIAMI, FLORIDA 33129
Area : Brickell (South Florida)
Status : Pre-Construction
Pricing : $550,000 – 5,500,000
Waterfront/View : City
# Bedrooms : 1, 2, 3 & Penthouses
Total Units : 450 units
Floors : 58 floors
Year Built : est. 2017
Square Footage : 945 – 1,779 sqft
Pet Friendly : Yes
Just steps away from the upcoming Brickell City Centre, Miami’s newest and most extravagant shopping and lifestyle destination, SLS LUX offers residents ultimate access in an oasis of exclusive privileges. Sophisticated designer interiors, original works of art by contemporary masters, private rooftop pool terraces, celebrity chef restaurant, and on demand limousine service to a chic private beach club are among the many features, amenities, and services designed to indulge the most discriminating clientele.
- Located in the heart of Brickell between the upcoming Brickell City
- Centre’s high-end retail and restaurants and Mary Brickell Village shopping center.
- 58-story tower designed by internationally renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, featuring a LED façade by prominent lighting artist Ana Isabel Martinez.
- Interiors designed by Yabu Pushelberg.
- Museum-quality art in select common areas, including works by renowned artists Fernando Botero and Matias Duville, among others, and exterior art mural installation by Fabian Burgos.
- Ground floor restaurant by celebrated chef Katsuya Uechi and cocktail lounge by SBar.
- 450 luxury condominiums featuring private elevators.
- A limited collection of 14 penthouse residences on the top three floors with 12-foot ceilings, custom gourmet kitchens, and panoramic views of the Miami city skyline and Biscayne Bay.
- Two self-parking spaces available for most units in secured parking garage or optional complimentary 24-hour valet parking services.