1001 S Miami Ave Miami, FL 33130
Area : Brickell (South Florida)
Status : New Construction
Pricing : TBA
Waterfront/View : views of the bay + miami skyline
# Bedrooms : TBA
Total Units : 552 units
Floors : 65 floors
Year Built : TBA
Square Footage : 1,250 sqft (average)
Pet Friendly : TBA
The first phase of Brickell CitiCentre is expected to be completed in late 2015 and will include about 4.3 million square feet. Plans call for 520,000 square feet of retail shops, 800 condominium units divided between two towers, a hotel with 243 rooms, two small office towers of 110,000 square feet each and 93 full-service apartments. The first phase will also include 3,100 parking spaces and design feature known as the “Climate Ribbon” that will provide a covered walkway to navigate the project. The second phase calls for an office tower of 750,000 square feet that will be built as market conditions permit.
Designed by renowned Miami-based architectural firm Arquitectonica, the Brickell CitiCentre project will be developed in two phases. Construction of Phase I, including all elements except for one office tower, is expected to be completed in 2015, with Phase II scheduled for completion in 2018.
BRICKELL FLATIRON BRINGS A CULTURE OF ELEGANCE AND ARTFULNESS TO THE CENTER OF DOWNTOWN MIAMI’S MOST VIBRANT NEIGHBORHOOD.
Brickell Flatiron is a 65 story tower featuring 552 exclusive residences with the average size of 1,250 sq. ft. Penthouse and rooftop amenities deck showcase beautiful panoramic views of the bay and Miami skyline. The Flatiron name — most famously associated with the iconic Flatiron building at Fifth Avenue and Broadway in Manhattan — comes from the triangular shape’s resemblance to the old-fashioned clothing flatirons that were heated on stoves.
The project — which comes as the Brickell neighborhood is in the midst of a condo building boom — is planned to include 552 units and 40,000 square feet of retail development, including restaurant, lounge and shop space.
The 750-foot skyscraper is designed with floor-to-ceiling glass exteriors throughout the units, which will feature 11-foot-deep, elliptical balconies.
- 552 units
- 40,000 square feet of retail development, including restaurant, lounge and shop space
- 750-foot skyscraper
- floor-to-ceiling glass exteriors throughout
- 11-foot-deep elliptical balconies
- Roof top amenity deck, 2 swimming pools
- Spa, State of the art fitness center
- 24 hours Security and Valet Services
- Concierge bringing access to VIP events and reservations.
- Close proximity to Brickell City Centre, the newest luxury mall featuring over 630, 000 sq. ft. of luxury mall
- Best restaurants at your door steps
- Sky Terrace: Landscaped rooftop pool, cabanas, sundeck and juice bar surrounded by advanced wind barrier technology.
- Sky Wellness Pavilion: Rooftop spa and fitness center with Pilates/ yoga and aerobics studio, private steam and sauna facilities in both men’s and
- women’s lockers
- Second 18th floor Lap Pool and Spa Pool
- State-of-the-art business center and Conference Rooms
- Children’s play area and Game Room
- Movie Theatre
- Private Event Space & Recreation Rooms
- Lobby area Bar
- Ground level Restaurants & retail Boutiques
- Designated residential parking with additional bicycle storage
- Private storage available
- Fully-managed household services upon request
- 24-hour Concierge, valet & doorman services
- Dedicated High speed Elevators
- Residence Amenities:
- Conceptual Design & Development by Ugo Colombo
- Lobby and common areas designed by acclaimed Artist, Julian Schnabel
- 9’6” Ceilings in Tower Residences – 10’6” Ceilings in Penthouses
- Expansive floor plan layouts
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass balcony doors and energy-efficient, casement windows
- Spacious private balconies with Brickell City Skyline views