18975 Collins Ave Sunny Isles Florida 33160
Developer: Dezer/Related Group
Architect: Cesar Pelli
Number of Units: 260
Units Are Available: Yes
Unit Sizes: From 1500 to 3000 s.f.
This newest collaboration between Gil Dezer of Dezer Development and Jorge Perez of Related Group will create a truly unique oceanfront Miami Beach luxury condominium development. The two South Florida developers had previously collaborated to develop the oceanfront Trump Towers located just south of this location, also in the Greater Miami Beach city of Sunny Isles Beach.
This newest Sunny Isles Beach condominium project and luxury oceanfront residences will be designed by the world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli, known locally as the architect that designed the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami. Cesar Pelli and his Connecticut firm, Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects notable designs include the Petronas Towers in Kuala, Lumpur, Malaysia, which were the tallest buildings in the world when they were built, the World Financial Center, which is across from the World Trade Center in Manhattan, along with the currently under construction Bill and Melinda Gates Computer Science Complex at the University of Texas at Austin among dozens of other notable properties.
Residences by Armani/Casa project include:
- Armani designed residences will range in size from approximately 1,358 to 3,756 square ft.
- They will offer 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms plans
- The project will be 56 floors
- Minimum 10 foot ceiling heights with floor to ceiling glass
- Oceanfront and Bay balconies
- 3 floors of private cabanas
- Full-service restaurant
- World class spa & fitness center
- Oceanfront pool among lavishly landscaped grounds and sundeck